Wednesday 9 July 2008

socketapi compile problems

socketapi compile problems

when i install socketapi-2.1.0 ,i can pass the ./configure,but when i run the make command,the following message are show:
make all-recursive
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/william/Desktop/RSerPool/socketapi-2.1.0'
Making all in socketapi
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/william/Desktop/RSerPool/socketapi-2.1.0/socketapi'
source='thread.cc' object='thread.lo' libtool=yes \
depfile='.deps/thread.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/thread.TPlo' \
depmode=gcc3 /bin/bash ../admin/depcomp \
/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=compile g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/include/glib-1.2 -I/usr/lib/glib/include -g -O2 -DLINUX -Wall -g3 -O0 -D_REENTRANT -D_THREAD_SAFE -DSCTP_SOCKET_API -I/usr/local/include -c -o thread.lo `test -f 'thread.cc' || echo './'`thread.cc
mkdir .libs
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/include/glib-1.2 -I/usr/lib/glib/include -g -O2 -DLINUX -Wall -g3 -O0 -D_REENTRANT -D_THREAD_SAFE -DSCTP_SOCKET_API -I/usr/local/include -c thread.cc -MT thread.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/thread.TPlo -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/thread.o
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/include/glib-1.2 -I/usr/lib/glib/include -g -O2 -DLINUX -Wall -g3 -O0 -D_REENTRANT -D_THREAD_SAFE -DSCTP_SOCKET_API -I/usr/local/include -c thread.cc -MT thread.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/thread.TPlo -o thread.o >/dev/null 2>&1
source='tdstrings.cc' object='tdstrings.lo' libtool=yes \
depfile='.deps/tdstrings.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/tdstrings.TPlo' \
depmode=gcc3 /bin/bash ../admin/depcomp \
/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=compile g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/include/glib-1.2 -I/usr/lib/glib/include -g -O2 -DLINUX -Wall -g3 -O0 -D_REENTRANT -D_THREAD_SAFE -DSCTP_SOCKET_API -I/usr/local/include -c -o tdstrings.lo `test -f 'tdstrings.cc' || echo './'`tdstrings.cc
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/include/glib-1.2 -I/usr/lib/glib/include -g -O2 -DLINUX -Wall -g3 -O0 -D_REENTRANT -D_THREAD_SAFE -DSCTP_SOCKET_API -I/usr/local/include -c tdstrings.cc -MT tdstrings.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/tdstrings.TPlo -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/tdstrings.o
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/include/glib-1.2 -I/usr/lib/glib/include -g -O2 -DLINUX -Wall -g3 -O0 -D_REENTRANT -D_THREAD_SAFE -DSCTP_SOCKET_API -I/usr/local/include -c tdstrings.cc -MT tdstrings.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/tdstrings.TPlo -o tdstrings.o >/dev/null 2>&1
source='synchronizable.cc' object='synchronizable.lo' libtool=yes \
depfile='.deps/synchronizable.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/synchronizable.TPlo' \
depmode=gcc3 /bin/bash ../admin/depcomp \
/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=compile g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/include/glib-1.2 -I/usr/lib/glib/include -g -O2 -DLINUX -Wall -g3 -O0 -D_REENTRANT -D_THREAD_SAFE -DSCTP_SOCKET_API -I/usr/local/include -c -o synchronizable.lo `test -f 'synchronizable.cc' || echo './'`synchronizable.cc
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/include/glib-1.2 -I/usr/lib/glib/include -g -O2 -DLINUX -Wall -g3 -O0 -D_REENTRANT -D_THREAD_SAFE -DSCTP_SOCKET_API -I/usr/local/include -c synchronizable.cc -MT synchronizable.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/synchronizable.TPlo -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/synchronizable.o
In file included from /usr/include/signal.h:33,
from synchronizable.cc:44:
/usr/include/bits/sigset.h:118: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before 'int'
/usr/include/bits/sigset.h:119: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before 'int'
/usr/include/bits/sigset.h:120: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before 'int'
make[2]: *** [synchronizable.lo] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/william/Desktop/RSerPool/socketapi-2.1.0/socketapi'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/william/Desktop/RSerPool/socketapi-2.1.0'
make: *** [all] Error 2


and this is the ./configure output:
checking for pkg-config... /usr/bin/pkg-config
checking for GLIB - version >= 2.0.0...
*** 'pkg-config --modversion glib-2.0' returned 2.16.0, but GLIB (2.16.3)
*** was found! If pkg-config was correct, then it is best
*** to remove the old version of GLib. You may also be able to fix the error
*** by modifying your LD_LIBRARY_PATH enviroment variable, or by editing
*** /etc/ld.so.conf. Make sure you have run ldconfig if that is
*** required on your system.
*** If pkg-config was wrong, set the environment variable PKG_CONFIG_PATH
*** to point to the correct configuration files
no
checking for glib-config... /usr/bin/glib-config
checking for GLIB - version >= 1.2.0... yes
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating socketapi/Makefile
config.status: creating cppsocketapi/Makefile
config.status: creating socket_programs/Makefile
config.status: creating cppsocket_programs/Makefile
config.status: creating scripts/Makefile
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands

The socketapi package has been configured with the following options:

Build with Maintainer Mode : yes
Build with SCTP over UDP :

sctplib libraries : /usr/local/lib/libsctplib.a
glib_LIBS : -L/usr/lib -lglib
Thread Libraries : -lpthread

CFLAGS : -g -O2 -I/usr/include/glib-1.2 -I/usr/lib/glib/include -DLINUX -Wall -g3 -O0 -D_REENTRANT -D_THREAD_SAFE -DSCTP_SOCKET_API -I/usr/local/include
CXXFLAGS : -g -O2 -DLINUX -Wall -g3 -O0 -D_REENTRANT -D_THREAD_SAFE -DSCTP_SOCKET_API -I/usr/local/include
LDFLAGS

actually,when i install sctp,there seems to be no glib,so i install glib-2.16.0.But the config setup say glib-2,16,3 was found.notice that the program will find the glib-config ,so i installed the glib-dev ,and solve that problem,but still will show the warning.and the make goes wrong. i also download the socketapi.deb package,but it says glib cannot been found and sometimes say sctp are not found ,but i had installed sctp!damn
plz,someone can fix this problem or who have installed socketapi
successfully show me steps or communicate with me.
my e-mail:allwefantasy@gmail.com
thanks.

2 comments:

pat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pat said...

You can find binary package and install them on ubuntu.

Just put the following lines in /etc/apt/sources.list:
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/dreibh/ubuntu hardy main
deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/dreibh/ubuntu hardy main

Then apt-get update and apt-get install libsocketapi-dev

Voilà